Wolters Kluwer Global Business Services B.V. - Microsoft Endpoint Manager Architect (Freelance/ZZP)
Workplace Technology Engineering – Microsoft Endpoint Manager Architect
This role is part of the GBS Workplace Technology (WPT) team providing services to a global user base of 25.000 colleagues.
Currently the WPT endpoints (laptops, desktops, and virtual desktops) are managed through HCL BigFix for security and applications patches, Windows o/s upgrades and software deployments. The intent is to transition this functionality from BigFix to Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) technology.
The work activities as part of this role will focus on planning, designing, and delivering the global transition to Microsoft Endpoint Manager. The intent is to run MEM in co-management mode leveraging Configuration Manager and Intune.
Delivery will be driven by Workplace Technology engineering staff, but will involve supporting teams like security, networking, and user communications. This role is expected to provide technology leadership during the project in- and across the involved teams.
- Proven experience in driving design, and delivery of similar MEM implementations for large, global organizations, across countries, languages, time zones and leadership governances
- Lead and influence work - triage and prioritize business and technology stakeholder needs into requirements and activities for the technical resources
- Facilitating meetings and workshops (i.e. requirement gathering, design, collaboration, trainings, status reporting)
- Expert in operational processes and projects for endpoint patching, Windows client o/s upgrades and software packaging and deployments
- SME technology skills in
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager, both Configuration Manager and Intune
- Required infrastructure components – networking, DNS and firewalls
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Windows 10/11 servicing – patching, (zero touch) upgrading and deployments
- Mac O/S servicing – patching, upgrading and deployments
- Relevant Microsoft 365 technology stack experience, i.e. Autopilot, device compliance, Windows Hello
- 70-703 Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration
- MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops