KPN - Functional manager Autocad_Revit (Freelance/ZZP)
Specific assignment / job description
The functional manager AutoCAD/Revit is part of a team which is responsible for the Archibus and PL5 applications. The team is part of the Inventory domain within the tribe Arrange of KPN. Together with the Arrange teams and in consultation with the stakeholders, we maximize customer value by our IT for the KPN networks and technical buildings. The other domains of Arrange are Assurance and Fulfilment / Provisioning.
The functional manager AutoCAD/Revit is responsible for the AutoCAD drawing instructions for our buildings with network equipment and facilities. The functional manager has the knowledge to help KPN with new technologies, like 3D drawing (Revit).
Also this role supports external architectural draughtsman with issues loading AutoCAD/Revit files in our Housing inventory administration applications and installations of AutoCAD related software and licenses in a windows environment.
The functional manager is also able to develop automation of bulk changes in existing stored AutoCAD/Revit drawings.
- A high quality technical AutoCAD/Revit drawing instruction to increase quality.
- Innovation of the AutoCAD/Revit environment of Archibus/PL5
- High valued AutoCAD/Revit support and happy users.
Knowledge and experience (hard & soft skills)
· AutoCAD (2D)
· Revit (3D)
· Able to create layers / attributes / blocks with autocad
· Automation in an AutoCAD environment
· Knowledge of applications Archibus and PL5 is a pré
· Windows: Knowledge & Affinity with Windows (installation & configuration of software/licences)
· You know how to win the trust of teams and stakeholders
· You are the connecting factor between teams and stakeholders
· Is transparent & communicates openly and clearly.
· Has guts and dares to experiment.
· High professional educated work and thinking level.
· Experience with Agile working.
· Both spoken and written English language skills.