Randstad Global - Business Analyst (Freelance/ZZP)
The goal is to support and maintain the new "requirements gathering and feedback process" of our to be constructed global front office solution
Our vision is to help as many people as possible realize their true potential throughout their working life. To do this, we are driven to become the world’s most valued ‘work life partner,’ with an ultimate goal of making a positive impact on 500 million work lives by 2030. It combines the core pillars of our strategy, our building blocks - strong concepts, best people, excellent execution and superior brands - with the strength of digital in the form of superior HR technology, customer experience and data. Combining 60 years of HR knowledge with technology, fueled by industry best-in-class customer experience and data, will enable us to provide hyper-personalized experiences at a higher speed and scale than ever. This combination of knowledge, human touch and technology will set us apart from the market by enabling us to see the possible in people and offering a truly distinctive life-long relationship with our clients, talent and employees.
Randstad moves toward a more global operating company.
To support our vision and strategy, we recently introduced digital Global Centers of Excellence (CoEs). These are teams of skilled Global and local colleagues whose mission it is to provide Randstad with global best practices, global standards and superior digital capabilities for a specific focus area. The CoEs are part of Randstad Global’s Digital Factory.
In these CoE’s we are currently working on a new front-office solution for our consultants globally (1000+ users in 42 different Operating Companies). This is a joint effort between multiple centers of excellence, working in different product teams to ultimately build consumer facing technology.
Our aim is to be business-led in the development of this product. We cannot do this without continuous validation and requirements gathering from stakeholders across all different Operating Companies. The challenge is to guide and lead this feedback flow from different stakeholder and end-user groups in a very complex and large context. Our goal is to set up, support and maintain the new "requirements gathering and feedback process" of the new global front office solution.
- has experience with consumer facing technology with 1000+ users
- and has a proven track record in setting up a structured and transparent data collection process
- he or she knows how to structure, identify and weigh feedback and data collected from different stakeholder and end-user groups in a large and complex organization
- is responsible for collecting and processing - mainly qualitative - data (requirements and feedback)
- and prepares decisions based on collected data from different target audiences
- works in an international environment,
- collaborates closely with all the Digital Factory's Centers of Excellence
- and attends meetings to support the randstad validation lead and to capture all relevant data
- writes and speaks English fluently
- and owns Google Workspace tools (Suite, Forms, Sheets, Slides, etc)
- he or she will be working in a new team, in an international environment with different teams from across the globe, several target audiences and varying hierarchies
- is data driven and works very accurate,
- likes to maintain (user and feedback) data in a structured manner,
- has a passion to set up, categorize, process and maintain raw data,
- turns raw data (mainly qualitative) into objective information,
- makes sure that objectivity rules
- and performs generic data mining and high level analysis to prepare the right conversations and/or the proper decisions
- has relevant knowledge of our segmented organization, the different concepts, roles, lines of business in our Operating Companies (e.g. experienced with ABFS processes)
- works closely with the project management office / support person and the validation lead
You own the data, flag particularities, draw conclusions and you are responsible for the organization to make decisions based on facts and figures
Giving a presentation to management is no problem for you, you are self started, and are able to manage the stakeholders.
With your experience you can guide and advise the team in setting up a proper and transparent validation process.