Product Manager Documentation (Freelance/ZZP)
- Working remotely is possible
- Duration: until the end of the year
- Both Dutch and English are required
- 5-10 years of experience are required
In order to evidence that legal requirements for Transaction Reporting are correctly translated and implemented, a standard methodology and templates for setting up documentation need to be defined and implemented. These templates will also be acting as a hand-over point to our software vendor. Your tasks will include both consulting as well as project management activities and include:
Setting-up a framework what to document for Transaction Reporting purposes per regime in order to achieve:
- a clear hand-over to our software vendor;
- regulatory lineage (translation form regulatory rules to practical implementation);
- data lineage among the different systems;
- excellent data quality.
- Implementing a database structure for all mappings between the relevant systems (data lineage);
- Setting-up a governance who is responsible for what type of documentation in the Business as Usual and embed this governance through a Risk & Control Framework;
- Ensure all templates are filled and can be worked with for the next regime to be implemented (EMIR);
- Align with external stakeholders (e.g. Markets) how delivery of certain information can be improved;
- Inventorying, analysing and documenting all the specific Business Scenarios, and mapping them to the regulatory transaction reporting obligations;
- Creating content specifications for transaction reports for every Business Scenario and every relevant regime;
- Aligning with internal- and external stakeholders, and liaise with other squads and teams to adhere to the delivery planning;
- Assist the Road Manager of the entire implementation with project management activities (including the activities above).
The goal of the assignment is to deliver the documentation package as required, developing a blue print for next phases of the implementation.