Freelance Data Analyst (MS-SQL) with Business Analyst experience (ZZP)
- Duration: 1 year (optional prolongation)
- 36 hours per week
RMDS Data Analyst with business analysis experience
Imagine that with your data analysis skills, you contribute in creating innovative and mind-shifting solutions that improve the way the bank develops and maintains Risk Models & Model Data Sets, within the program Model Data Solutions (RMDS).
Making a difference
• As a Senior Data Analyst you will be analysing current model data sets, from different models, deriving generic and standardized rules & logic;
• You will translate these into single, consistent data sources, within an overall (future state) data model and develop the principles for creating data sets that meet the latest internal and regulatory requirements for data quality;
• Youll need to have the skills and personality to act as an advisor and lead the way for your colleagues and guide them towards the goals you have agreed to achieve.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The RMDS project has tight connections to and works together closely with the Risk Analytics Data Analysis department team, thus safeguarding the bank's stability and sustainability. The decisions made in the department affect every level of the organization from overall strategy to individual products. As we develop risk models that shape these decisions, we rely on a diverse team of specialists: from data collection to modelling to validation and support. Every member of the team plays an important role in the process. But it is only through collaboration that the job gets done.
With you as Senior Data Analyst
The work you do will impact our internal and external stakeholders, but also the client servicing process and therefore the banks core business. Finding solutions has an innovative - and therefor uncertain - element, while at the same time as a project we are tied to deadlines and milestones. Experience in this playing field, being able to deal with multiple and even conflicting interests is important. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
• Academic work and thinking skills, obtained by a master degree in economics, finance, or quantitative field (mathematics, physics or similar) or through concrete working experience (shown in CV).
• Proven experience, at minimum 5 years, in: o Sourcing large datasets. o Developing, testing and implementing business rules on large datasets. o Align code and/or data sets to best practises.
• A thorough mastery of Microsoft SQL Server, with at least 3 years of hands-on experience.
• Experience with business analysis within the credit risk domain (shown in CV).
• Experience with or thorough knowledge of data management concepts like data quality, issue management and data lineage (shown in CV)
• Strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
• A team player that can collaborate effectively.