DevOps Engineer (Freelance/ZZP)
Max hourly rate: 74€
Hours per week: 36
Imagine… working with proactive team players who are passion for advance data & cloud technologies and empower each other in delivering with great DevOps standards.
Data4Food is the bank's sustainability X technology initiatives to benefit food & agricultural clients around the world. We are an internal innovation accelerator that help Data4Food teams build new products outside the bank’s traditional core business.
We are looking for an intrapreneurial and communicative Terraform expert to join us to advise and empower multiple technical teams.
- You will be creating and maintaining reusable components in Terraform for use within the Data4Food program
- You will be using Terraform + Bash + PowerShell + YAML to deploy and manage (secure) infrastructure on Azure
- You will be a point of contact for Infrastructure as Code using Azure DevOps
- You will have the ownership and responsibility for setting up best practices
- You will be educating others in these best practices with (non-)technical stakeholders, but also can challenge peers during code reviews
- You will be involved with multiple innovative products within the food and agriculture sector
- 3-4+ years of experience with Azure (must have)
- 2 years with Terraform (must have)
- Extensive knowledge of Infrastructure as Code
- Git and Source code management
- Automation mindset Preferably with a few of below experiences
- Experience with designing and developing reusable Azure environments per innovation needs with modern DevOps and security standards in mind
- Experience with Terratest or Go language
- Excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn, able to demonstrate solutions
- Automation skills & familiar Azure Data solutions (Databricks, Azure Data Factory etc.)
- Experience with managing (Linux) production environments