Wolters Kluwers - Manager, Enterprise Software Engineering (Freelance/ZZP)
GBS ES (Global Business Services Enterprise Systems) is on a mission to standardize the application landscape to support WK BU’s, we are documenting local app landscapes and preparing and executing for change to e.g. SAP STEP and SF LR template. We are working in a Global set-up with team in e.g. India, Europa and the US.
Within GBS, your mission is the management of Enterprise Systems Service to the LR Enablon Business Unit. It includes overseeing the run of the Enterprise Systems to meet OLAs, agreed on with the business, owning and delivering the ES project roadmap to support the business growth, managing the team who delivers the service plus external contractors when necessary and building strong relationships with Enablon BU management, power users and the Enablon community. You are directly responsible for communication with LR Enablon Leadership team, to collect their needs and report on the Service.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Own the Services Catalog for Enterprise Systems and Report on agreed OLAs to the business
- Supervise governance of Enterprise Systems for the business unit by coordinating effort/projects with central ES team (Intake Process), owning roadmap, getting requirements and budget validated (Business Requirements Document, Rough Order of Magnitude, Business Case Document,)
- Delivery projects planned in the roadmap according to Priority, Quality, Time, Scope and budget agreed on.
- Ensure staffing is optimized to run operations and deliver projects, leveraging internal (local and corporate) and external resources (supplier management)
- Ensure that ES plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with ES standards and overall with Information Systems and cyber security standards. Owns internal controls and participates in audits.
- Manage local internal team according to company HR standards, including but not limited to recruitment and a focus on development and performance.
- Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security.
- Manage support to end users for systems directly owned, and monitor service level for delegated services
- Manage production incidents per corporate Crisis Management Cookbook
- Contributes to the development of techniques and procedures for conducting and improving Enterprise Systems services in collaboration with corporate teams.
Education: Master’s degree in information systems or similar
8-12 years of information technology experience or equivalent, managing teams to deliver Service and Change of Application teams, working on IT Project or Program Management.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years in in similar functions
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Understands key business drivers and builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers.
- Very strong Knowledge of project management and Agile techniques.
- Very strong Knowledge of SalesForce ecosystem (SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, CPQ)
- Very strong Knowledge of Kimble
- Strong ability to support of fast-growing global business
- Experience with the ITSM (process improvement frameworks and methodologies) – ITIL and ServiceNow/Rainier.
- Good understanding of Sales process in a SaaS business, and Finance processes
- Experience with working in an international environment, with distributed teams and remote collaboration in English
- Very good communicating skills to adapt to a large scope of audience (written and oral)
- Works independently with minimal guidance.