Wolters Kluwer - Product Owner (Freelance/ZZP)
Tarief max €105
Start date: ASAP for at least 6 months
36 - 40 hours
Hybrid workplace: Alphen aan den Rijn but possibly occasionally also Deventer
Has to be willing to travel to Hungary possibly once
PRODUCT owner / business analist IVL
- Support with In View Legal (IVL) existing platform - New requirements ,maintenance, defects etc. ( IVL – is our flagship strategic legal research product)
- Support Senior BA/PO with creating stories for the new IVL merged platform with Navigator
- Stakeholder, dependency management and communication for exisitng IVL platform ( E.g: communicating priorities , timelines of resolution, release notes etc. to impacted stakeholders; reaching consensus on key issues)
- Manage the tools that are integrated with IVL ( maintain existing integrations, new requirement for new customers etc.)
- Write user stories and bring them to be ready for PI planning
- Write user stories ready for sprint planning ( Epics, user stories)
- Prioritize team backlog (1-3 month), identifies and defines the set of user stories needed to achieve the Business Goals , objective.
- Do business acceptance on user story level
- Participate in PI planning, sprint planning, backlog refinement, team ceremonies
- Be the bridge between business representative (e.g. Product Manager) and developing disciplines (e.g. Scrum team members), works closely with UX'ers and Testers and takes into account all aspects of business operations and product use.
- Keeps the knowledge of the material area up to date and transfers it within the organization so that it can be used optimally.
- Identifies, Analyzes and translates business and user needs to qualitative development requirements
• The BA/PO is in close contact with businessowners, product users and developers, proactively identifies and identifies (future) wishes of business, users and client and actively acts in the coordination between business and technology. sche rolls.
• The BA/PO identifies the scope and goals of an initiative; the BA/PO analyses, translates and identifies the needs of the stakeholders through interviews or other forms of communication.
• Records the information needs, product and process requirements by means of, for example, requirements / user stories / acceptance criteria.
• Supervises and coordinates analyses for intended changes and developments.
• Use business, system knowledge and process expertise to analyze complex user and IT processes based on identified needs and to improve them coherently.