Wolters Kluwer - IT Support Consultant (Freelance/ZZP)
Project is closed
Posted Jun 10, 2022
Project ID: WK10-06-2022
Start date: Jun 20, 2022
60 - 65 €/hr
Application Deadline: Jun 20, 2022 2:00 PM
- Junior support for Legisway 2nd line.
- Strong in analysing client needs.
- This is not a windows support position.
- Max rate: 65€/hr
- Requires working technical knowledge and expanded conceptual knowledge in the discipline of technology implementation consulting.
- Works under a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Performs a range of technical assignments and solves moderately complex problems under guidance of established policies and procedures.
- Assists with providing technology solution and integration services through consulting project activities to external clients.
- Works with clients to identify technology solutions to meet their business needs, understand system configuration requirements and software specifications.
- Contributes to the delivery of consulting services to include project management for implementation, data migration, testing, and client training. Provides input to product teams for areas of product enhancements.
- Contributes to moderately complex aspects of projects.
- Assists in the development, maintenance, and support of various systems and tools.
- Supports the achievement of goals through own personal efforts.
- Perform moderately complex configurations and application modifications to integrate with client workflow using established guidelines and business rules.
- Perform data mapping from the clients' system.
- Support and triage client issues related to network, security, performance, database or other issues
- Use knowledge and technical expertise to advise clients on our standards and/or customized solutions
- Assist in the development of team processes and procedures to increase efficiency
- Coordinate activities and communication of technical requirements with internal and external teams
- May serve as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years working in a client-facing or consulting role or other equivalent experience
- Working knowledge and expanded conceptual knowledge related to technology implementation
- Developing proficiency with current technologies
- Understands key business drivers and how to leverage software capabilities to support clients
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to maintain positive working relationships
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications as these may vary depending on location and line of business. The specific requirements may differ due to local or regional differences.
+ Search all projects