Wolters Kluwer - Change Incident Manager (Freelance/ZZP)
- This project requires an English CV and a short motivational paragraph
- Startdate: ASAP
In this key role of junior change/incident manager you will work in a small team who are responsible in ensuring the Wolters Kluwer global change and incident standards are used for all changes executed within our European landscape. In addition, you participate in an on-call schedule to coordinate incident resolution on the same European landscape.
What makes you successful in this role
You are eager to learn and enjoy contributing to building a new team. You can easily communicate on different levels within our organization and are able to keep performing well under high pressure, high stress situations. People describe you as well structured, an initiative taker and fun to be around.
- Have a MBO or HBO ICT diploma
- Have a minimal work experience of two years in ICT (preferably in change/incident management)
- Have good English communication skills (a European language is a nice to have)
- Optionally have experience with ServiceNow