Transaction Control Officer (Freelance/ZZP)
Half-remote / half-office
Max rate: 54€ per hour
Imagine that you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the whole Operations Control chain to help ensure Operational Excellence for Operations WR. You do so by executing a wide range of reconciliations, investigating root causes for breaks and ensuring these breaks get resolved by the relevant departments and manage incoming and outgoing claims from/to counterparties.
Making a difference
- With your broad knowledge of the WR domain you are able to manage complex dossiers from beginning to end in close consultation with stakeholders. Furthermore you provide relevant management information to stakeholders and management.
- You are constantly dealing with exceptions; deviations from what was expected. Therefore we are looking for candidates who enjoy to take ownership and whose natural tendency is to seek for opportunities to improve themselves, the department and the broad range of processes you are involved in.
- With your broad knowledge of the WR domain you are able to manage complex dossiers from beginning to end in close consultation with stakeholders.
- Furthermore you provide relevant management information to stakeholders and management.
With each other
Operations Control & Investigations is responsible for overseeing timely and correct booking and settlement of Financial Markets and Corporate Banking Services transactions. We execute a wide range of reconciliations for the Rabobank Group worldwide and investigate the root causes of differences stemming from these reconciliations. The department has a well-established and strong position within Operations WR.
The department focuses on managing a highly efficient process flow whilst managing and minimizing operational risks delivering excellent service to our clients.
We are looking for a candidate with the following core competences: customer-focused, collaboration, pro-active, result oriented and focused on continuous improvement. In addition, its important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- HBO/WO degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years working experience in a similar environment
- Financial reconciliation experience
- Financial market knowledge (product and calculations)
- Good command of Dutch & English both spoken and written
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with flexible skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Risk awareness
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Office 365 / Power BI/ Flow/ SharePoint/ Teams
- Advanced Excel skills / SQL / Macro
- LEAN way of working / Continuous Improvement
- Strong numeracy/analytical skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Resilience, able to perform effectively under time pressure, also, when facing setbacks.
- Proactive attitude towards tackling issues and solving breaks
- Yellow belt Certificate (preferable green belt)
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission?
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht (40 hours).
Good to know:
The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!