Teamlead Verandermanager GDPR (Freelance/ZZP)
you could contribute to the data protection of the bank. As team lead Privacy Support & Advice Centre and as part of our Global Privacy Office (GPO), you make sure that privacy advice is provided on a daily basis, and privacy data is collected for oversight function and providing first advice to stakeholders. With the team, you contribute by supporting the impact analysis of new regulations, and provide professional opinions and advices. Together with the team, you can make a difference by making sure we as a bank ‘do the right thing’.
Making a difference
- Working with other Global Privacy Office team members to build, manage and improve the bank's overall data protection program.
- Providing of privacy advice on a daily basis to Compliance Advisors (and/or 1st LoR where agreed)
- Supporting team DPO Oversight in developing and maintenance of Management Information and dynamic Risk monitoring and reporting process
- Keeping track of and communicate regulatory changes in the area of data privacy to team Oversight and Product owners within the Global Privacy Office
- Performing of yearly privacy maturity assessment
- Facilitating of amongst others the annual review of Risk & Control Framework’s key risk- and controls and Systematic Integrity Risk Analysis (SIRA) and BCR obligations
- Designing of training- and other materials that support adequate implementation of privacy policies and enhance the knowledge regarding privacy themes for all the bank's staff
- Maintaining of internal GPO tooling – functional support
- Handling of amongst others complaints addressed to DPO and mandatory DPO Advice on DPIA
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Global Privacy Office brings talented people together to focus on strengthening the Office. The team lead Privacy Support & Advice Centre is member of the MT GPO and plays an important role in the further developments of the Global Privacy office. With you as team lead, the team will consist of about [x] diverse colleagues in a variety of roles. You will collaborate and align with the privacy coordinates and experts around the globe and with the subsidiaries.
As team lead Privacy Support & Advice you have excellent customer focus supported by influencing, analytical and problem solving skills. You take initiative and collaborate to get the needed results. In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in most of the requirements below:
- WO with at least 10 years of relevant experience;
- At least having one of the following certifications: CIPP/E, CIPT, CIPM, CDPSE, CISM or CISSP certification, the post executive specialization course on Privacy and Data Protection Legislation at Tilburg university or a similar training;
- affinity with Information Security, IT, Data, Artificial Intelligence / machine learning and Models;
- capable to function in a large, complex, international organization with a diverse stakeholders framework with different interests;
- experience in managing expert teams;
- familiarity with the content of the WFT and WWFT;
- audit experience and compliance officer certification is an advantage;
- native in Dutch, fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.