Solution Architect (Freelance/ZZP)
36h per week
Voertaal: Nederlands and/or English
Duration: 1 year (extension possible)
Fixed-term contract afterwards is negotiable
Start date: 12-09-2022
Max tariff: 88€ per hour
Do you want to help to protect the bank and our customers worldwide from the negative effects of financial crime?
You and your job
We, the Business Intelligence (BI) area of the bank, develop sustainable and high-quality one source of truth information and self-service products to support the Know Your Customer (KYC) domain in its data-driven work. Together with you, we make this possible. Rapid developments and digitalization offer loads of opportunities to provide our stakeholders with valuable insights through management information, dashboarding and analytics.
You create the overall technical vision of the solutions we provide for business issues. You are aware of the challenges to get complex chains working that go beyond the purview of a single program and you are capable of getting them to work.
• You will, together with our KYC Squads work closely on designing, building, maintaining and improving our BI KYC Information Factories. The insights these factories produce range from insights in the progress of our investigations to insights on the status of our risk appetite as a bank.
• You will collaborate closely with the other architecture teams to ensure there is a good architectural fit with both the Data & Analytics Architecture and the KYC Tech Architecture.
• You will work on enabling self service BI for our KYC Information Factories.
• You will collaborate with your co-architects in the BI area to work on the continuous development and improvement of our BI architecture.
Facts & Figures
• 36 hours per week
• 43,822 colleagues around the world
• Our BI area consists of 9 squads, each working on their own subjects, ranging from customer service to strategic KPI insights.
• You will be the designated SA for 3 of the 9 squads.
• The architecture team of the area is expanding to a total of 4 (you included).
• Our technology stack is completely Microsoft based.
Top 3 responsibilities
• As a solution architect you are the linking pin between the different squads and other domains in the bank.
• You translate business requirements into a technical design that fits into the (enterprise) architecture.
• You understand the use of different techniques, such as Azure Synapse, Spark, T-SQL and Mapping Dataflows. Next to that you support teams and stakeholders to control progress on the software development process.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Business Intelligence.
Working together is the way we work; as 1 effective, passionate and data driven team. We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
It is logical that a focus on results, structured work, cooperation and pro-activity are indispensable for this position. It is also important that you recognize yourself in the following points:
• Completed HBO- or WO-equivalent education.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in a comparable function in an IT environment.
• Minimum 2 years of experience on working with the Azure Data Platform.
• Expert in designing star schemas.
• Experience with Synapse Analytics (serverless, notebooks etc.).
• Experience with designing BI solutions using lake-house architecture is big pre.
• Knowledge on Business Forensics platform and the technology stack below is a pre.
• Knowledge/experience in security principles, interface concepts, risk management concepts, development- & test methods.
• Working experience in a similar KYC domain is a strong advantage.
• You get energy from getting stakeholders aligned with each-other.