Solution Architect (Freelance/ZZP)
Start date: ASAP
Max hourly rate: 87€
Hours per week: 36
Do you want to help to protect the bank and our customers worldwide from the negative effects of financial crime?
You and your job
We, the Business Intelligence (BI) area, develop sustainable and high-quality ‘one source of truth’ information and self-service products to support the KYC domain in its data-driven work. Together with you, we make this possible. Rapid developments and digitalization offer loads of opportunities to provide our stakeholders with valuable insights through management information, dashboarding and analytics.
You create the overall technical vision of the solutions we provide for business issues. You are aware of the challenges to get complex chains working that go beyond the purview of a single program and you are capable of getting them to work.
- You will, together with our squad(s), have a profound impact on KYC case-handling by enabling the analysts to efficiently and effectively investigate suspicious activities.
- Together with the developers you will work on the primary data visualisation system for these analysts. This system gets data from a variety of sources and transforms these into usable information and insights.
- Your’re tasked with the challenge to keep this system aligned with the ruling Enterprise Data & Analytics Architecture and make sure that we make the correct choices for now and for the future
Facts & Figures
• 36 hours per week
• 43,822 colleagues around the world
• You support 5000+ colleagues with providing KYC information
Top 3 responsibilities
• As a solution architect you connect both worlds of the application architecture and software development.
• You translate business requirements into a technical design that fits into the (enterprise) architecture.
• You understand the use of different techniques, such as C#, .Net, Services, Databases, Security, Monitoring. Next to that you support teams and stakeholders to control progress on the software development process.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Business Intelligence.
Working together is the way we work; as 1 effective, passionate and data driven team.. We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
It is logical that a focus on results, structured work, cooperation and pro-activity are indispensable for this position. It is also important that you recognize yourself in the following points:
• Completed HBO- or WO-equivalent education
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in a comparable function in an IT environment
• Knowledge of MSSQL deployment strategies and High Availability
• C#, .Net framework and .Net 6 application design patterns.
• REST / WebAPI and microservices architectures
• Experience with deploying AD-integrated Web Apps in Azure is a pre.
• Data Engineering knowledge is a pre.
• Integration patterns
• Event streaming async architectures
• Agile/Scrum and DevOps, knowledge and experience
• Knowledge/experience in security principles, interface concepts, risk management concepts, development- & test methods.
• Working experience in a similar KYC domain is a strong advantage