Randstadt IT - Freelance Senior QA Analyst (ZZP)
The Senior QA Analyst works in an agile team and collaborates with Developers, Business Integration team members, Project Managers, Business Partners and others to help ensure high quality and timely delivery on multiple implementation projects of varying sizes and complexities. The QA analist will work in 2 teams of which one for project R-one with a first release in 2022. After this release the focus will be on one team only and this team consists of 14 colleagues mainly based in Belgium and Netherlands.
The Senior QA Analyst plans, schedules and executes manual (functional) testing throughout the sprint. Throughout the project, the Senior QA Analyst communicates frequently with team members regarding quality status, and helps to resolve project problems and issues to ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction. The Senior QA Analyst will have broad experience in many aspects of software quality.
- Assist in scoping, planning and scheduling QA activities for various projects.
- Develop and execute testing strategies and plans for multiple products and projects.
- Assist the Development team in assessing and improving testability of the system.
- Develop and execute testing strategies and test plans for various products and projects.
- Create and execute test cases.
- Document defects and follow through with them throughout their lifecycle.
- Work closely with developers, business analysts and other support personnel throughout the project.
- Provide QA expertise for more junior members of the QA team.
- Work with the team to brainstorm and develop new approaches to testing.
- Investigate and assess emerging web and software testing technologies.
Knowledge of Industry, Product, and Technology:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or related field
- 5-8 years QA experience
- Experience working on agile/scrum teams
- Experience in testing web applications.
- Experience in testing database applications, particularly those using Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with XML, XSL, web services a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills