R4 Documentation Specialist (Junior) (Freelance/ZZP)
As a Repapering Specialist, you support the organisation with one of the biggest global transitions ongoing in the financial industry: the benchmark interest rate reforms. You will be fulfilling a crucial role: repapering of the existing contracts to the new riskfree rates.
Making a difference
- You are responsible for extracting the relevant data points from our global contracts;
- You will be part of the repapering process of your designated agreements (including ISDA CSA, LMA documentation) from start to finish;
- You will coordinate the process with relevant global stakeholders and act as point of contact for relationship managers and clients;
- As Repapering Specialist you will be supporting the commercial client-facing staff in a number of areas and as such become a subject matter expert on the rate reforms;
- You work in a fast changing environment where new information needs to be incorporated continuously resulting in a dynamic project structure.