Privacy Officer (Freelance/ZPP)
36h per week
Startdatum in overleg
Periode in overleg
You and your job
As a Senior Privacy Officer you make a contribution by supporting the impact analysis of new regulations, by providing professional opinions and by realizing the implementation of the privacy policies and standards. Using your broad and in-depth privacy expertise and your expertise on financial legislation, your networking skills, you are able to translate regulatory requirements into clear instructions and guidance for over 40,000 colleagues worldwide. You can make a difference by making sure we as a bank ‘do the right thing’.
Fine working relationship
• in the team Global Privacy Office
• together with 18 direct colleagues
• 36 hours per week
An average working day
Are you curious about what would be on your to-do list on an average working day? For instance:
• Working with other Global Privacy Office team members to build, manage and improve the bank's data protection program.
• Coming to a balanced judgement and advise based on analysis of data and processes, including DPIAs. Drawing up and issuing reports or (management) information.
• Advising management or employees on the execution of policies.
• Monitoring and encouraging the correct execution and control of compliance processes and activities.
• You contribute to the development and implementation of the privacy policies and standards across a wide field of expertise, where conceptual intellect is necessary to make links to related professional disciplines.
• Dealing with complex, sensitive, multidisciplinary issues, independently and in time.
• Designing training- and other materials that support adequate implementation of privacy policies and enhance the knowledge regarding privacy themes for all staff members.
Together we achieve more together than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at Global Privacy Office.
Your future colleagues are looking forward to working with you. They will be glad of your help to bring the Global Privacy Office to the next level. The Global Privacy Officer contributes to the sustainable management of compliance risks by providing advice and information independently. You will also advice on tools and aids for the implementation of data protection.
Working together is the way we work; as 1 open and welcoming team. Talking of us: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
• HBO with 5-10 years of experience or WO with 5-8 years of experience in data privacy, preferably within a international financial institution;
• At least having one of the following certifications: CIPP/E, CIPT, CIPM, certification, the post executive specialisation course on Privacy and Data Protection Legislation at Tilburg university, Maastricht universityor a similar training;
• capable to function in a large, complex, international organisation with a diverse stakeholders framework with different interests;
• audit experience and compliance officer certification is a pré;
• native in Dutch, fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Complex problem solving