KPN - Software Engineer Payment & Identity (Freelance/ZZP)
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Zoemeter
- Rate 86
- Fulltime- 40 hours a week.
As a Full stack developer you are going to work on all parts of our platforms, server to client, through which you will directly see the results.
Like us, do you also believe that safety and usability go hand-in-hand and do you want to apply this to make the Netherlands a bit safer?
Where are we?
On the 3rd floor of our office in Zoetermeer, on walking distance of the station, offering plenty of possibilities for telecommuting.
Together with 12 enthusiastic colleagues and their input from different backgrounds and fields of experience, you will provide solutions that make the customer happy.
Thanks to your effort our systems and services will not only work flawlessly, but they will also comply with the newest standards for technologies and applications.
For this vacancy of Software Engineer Payment and Identity at KPN you know where you want to go, you are decisive and capable of organizing things quickly. You have a hands on mentality, with which you perfectly fit into the team.
Furthermore we can count on your:
- creativity and problem solving ability;
- a minimum of 6-8 years relevant working experience;
- full stack .NET/C# developer skills;
- Rest API/json;
- Application security;
- High performance/peak volume transactions.
What are you bringing us:
As a Software Engineer Payment and Identity you will be actively involved in the development of the PiM app for a safe, password-free Netherlands and you will ensure a flawless … of payments and transactions on the TALOS platform.
You will help with all aspects of the development, which includes the following tasks you will do with your colleagues:
- You will cooperate with the business, UX-experts and designers to achieve the best result and you will develop links with external stakeholders and systems.
- You will build new features for the start-up app PiM and you will maintain and develop the Talos platform and application.
- You will perform tasks in the front-end development, back-end development and testing.
- You will optimize data structures and ensure data integrity as well as helping with the implementation of the architecture of new applications.
- You will contribute to the knowledge of the team by exchanging feedback and giving your opinion on possible improvements.
What do you get in return
• A 37-hours working week;
• A gross salary of (max.) € 6,450;
• A mobile phone and laptop;
• Possibility of telecommuting (working when and where you want);
• A surcharge of 10.5% on top of the gross salary;
• 50% discount on KPN products and services;
• A commuting allowance;
• Excellent conditions for pension;
• Annual employability budget of € 1,500. We expect you to develop yourself!
Who are we:
You will join the PiM / TALOS team. A corporate startup within KPN. It’s a small, diverse team of developers, product managers, marketeers and sales employees working in Zoetermeer and from home. We’re all enthusiastic and driven to make the Netherlands a bit safer in a way that is understandable and simple for the user.