KPN - Software Engineer - Fraud Management System (Freelance/ZZP)
We sit on top of all data that shows the call and payment behavior of our customers. Your skills and expertise will help KPN to take the right actions based on this huge set of (streaming) data.
We are protecting KPN from fraudsters and protecting customers for unexpected high bills. This we need to do 24/7!
Amsterdam / Home (and an occasional visit to Groningen)
We are a diverse international scrumteam of 5 persons with close interactions with various stakeholders. We support Security when lawful disclosure activities take place. We support the Fraud team to find fraudsters. And we support the contract-to-cash teams by letting them work on high usage alarms and anomalies in call behavior.
Your biggest impact:
We focus on quick detection of fraud and high usage. We ensure that all confidential data are dealt with carefully and with respect for privacy. We also play a very important role in the customer acceptance process of KPN and we recently built our own awesome front-end application in Angular that we keep extending and will be looking for other opportunities within the company to reach more departments.
As DevOps Engineer in the FMS team, you
- need to be EU citizen
- are in the Amsterdam office every week
- are security aware
- have a Hands on mentality
- are Creative in thinking of new solutions and implementations
- Don’t mind to be on call for a minimum of every 4 weeks
- Love to communicate
- Are Team player
- love to work in a DEV/OPS (scrum) team
- are open & honest (The Dutch way)
- Have a passion to learn about new & old technologies
- Have proactive attitude, keeps our goal in mind
- are helpful and likes to solve challenges
- are comfortable communicating in English
- And above all, like to have fun
- 4+ years recent experience in front end development. (if you have a perfect junior profile with 2 years of experience with Angular and Oracle, please send them to us).
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with git and CI/CD tools, like Jenkins
- Oracle SQL/PLSQL experience
- Comfortable developing on top of existing code
- Take responsibility in operational matters