KPN - Python/Django Software Developer (Freelance/ZZP)
Cyrus team is searching for a Medior Python/Django Software Developer.
Cyrus, is an international, English speaking Scrum team working from India, Barcelona and Amsterdam. Cyrus is about creating a new customer acceptance decision flow for KPN. Various parties inside and outside of KPN can call our API’s. We will have to go live with this new service in just a couple of months, monitor it and extend it.
You will be developing (functionalities) for API that will decide on the credit risks involved when KPN will be accepting a customer. This means that the API is collecting data from various sources in order to give a balanced financial picture of the potential customer.
We need you when you are :
- An experienced Python developer > 2 years
- Having knowledge in Data-Streaming
- Mastering Kubernetes or other container orchestration platform have no secret for you
- Having experience as a developer in (a) Scrum team(s)
- No-OPS minded, love to do automation to the max
- Definitely familiar with version control systems, preferably GIT
- Experienced in CI and CD practices. (knowledge of Jenkins as a tool helps)
- A teamplayer