KPN - Python Developer (Freelance/ZZP)
- We work in an Agile/Scrum team where we can be very autonomous and value trust, humor and responsibility
- Our team consists of 10 people with a very wide range of work areas: we have frontenders, API specialists, OPS work/infra (AWS) and thus a need for a Sr Python backender.
- We work basically 2 days from our headquarters in Rotterdam on Monday and Thursday, sometimes a day in Amsterdam. The rest from home, and that will remain so.
- Start date: ASAP
- Max hourly rate: 90,25€
In the Role as backend developer, you provide REST endpoints for the frontend team and connect different KPN services to the backend. Examples are a customermaster database and KPN identity provisioning solution. You are part of the cloud development team that provides standard solution templates for different types of components (f.e. backend code and service templates). You will be required to follow the standard way of working of the cloud development team.
- Have knowledge of the Python programming language
- Create python libraries and publish them to python index
- Jenkins CI/CD configuration
- REST endpoint on Django environment
- Knowledge of Oauth2.0 and identity provisioning
- Kubectl and Rancher
- Configuration and logging tools like Vault, Sentry, Kibana,
- AWS and Apigee is a pré
Project and team requirements: