KPN - Projectmanagement Ondersteuning (Freelance/ZZP)
Main task is to:
- Drive the process (note: not own the deliverables) together with the functional streams (see description below)
- Ensure that all KPN internal activities are captured with clear timelines and responsibilities, organized per 3 week sprint: kick-off, progress updates etc.
- Ensure timely alignment between the parties in case of unclarity with roles and responsibilities
- Provide precise outlook of the sprint plan to execution team to assure clarity of focus and support in prioritization
- Support transparency on the progress execution. Review/support/challenge regular status reports internally in regards of clarity of the status and issues, support in development of mitigations measures.
- Ensure proper usage of JIRA as program tool within functional teams to enable strong online reporting availability.
- Provide early signals and solution directions to streamleads and steerco members in case timelines, quality standards and budget restrictions are not met
- Safequard the Bridge scope. All activities should be fit in the agreed scope of the Bridge program or follow a strict KPN change management process. The PMO will help select and prioritize sub-projects and topics within the boundaries and scope.
PMO, supported by DTT team and Functional streams (data delegates) will together drive the following process:
Details on data migration process/activities to deliver the final extract (note: not Data Office responsibility, we drive the process, not the content)
- Determine the scope (fields) of the extract
- Field mapping
- Define the criteria what data must be in the extract
- Create an initial data extract
- Validate data extract and solve data load errors
- Cleanse the data in the extract
- Improve the data extracts (in sprints)