KPN - Implementation Lead (Freelance/ZZP)
- Bridge proces changes require that existing RPA Bots are adjusted, replaced or stopped to continue the finance operational processes, expected scope 5 Bots. Timeline not decided yet.
- Assignment: the development and implementation of the changes to the Bots, according required to time, budget and scope. Consists of phases: Impact analysis. After that ; Solution design, Development, and Implementation follow.
The RPA Implementation Manager will be responsible for building, mentoring, and leading a team of RPA implementation specialists who plan, build, and maintain automations for our clients. Serving as a client advocate overseeing multiple, concurrent implementation projects. This role will be critical to facilitating success and ensuring our clients achieve the value and return on investment promised by our automation solutions.
The Implementation Manager will partner internally with project working group (business, IT and project management), to coordinate and implement in the ongoing operations. This person will also be a key collaborator with our Product and Engineering teams to insure automations that meet the requirements of the product roadmap, and are effectively coordinated with Engineering
Specifieke kennis en ervaring (hard & soft skills):
- 2-3 years experience working with RPA
- 3+ years’ experience in a leading role within technical work streams or small IT / RPA / Applications delivery teams
- Candidates must have experience of analysis and design of business processes
- Experience presenting solutions to senior management
- Ability to understand and re-engineer business processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce easily understood documentation.
- The successful candidate must be able to explain technical detail to non-technical colleagues and to interact at senior levels within the organisation.
- Work to tight deadlines and enjoy steep learning curves An innovative, creative approach to problem solving. Embraces change, with solid project management skills.
- An innovative, creative approach to problem solving.
- Embraces change, with solid project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures
- Manage the RPA Implementation team, consisting of the following roles: implementation lead, solution designer, developer and infrastructure specialist.
- Oversee the successful execution of complex client implementation projects and work with clients to ensure their ongoing satisfaction. Build relationships and trust with clients directly, acting as a sponsor and point of contact of key projects where warranted.
- Remove barriers for team members, and provide guidance as needed
- Ensure client engagements are scoped to the requirements, that work is performed as clients expect, and successfully deliver on time and within the clients’ budgets.
- Organize and allocate team resources to projects
- Comprehensive understanding of the scripting required to automate client workflows