KPN - Dynamics 365 CRM Expert (Freelance/ZZP)
Start date: 04/07/2022
Max hourly rate: 90,25€
Hours per week: 40
English is a must
Tuesday working from the office, the rest remote
Dynamics 365 CRM Expert
Our fiber optic connections in the Netherlands are growing very fast and have the highest priority in KPN's strategy! That is why we are looking for reinforcement in our team. Are you the one who comes to help us? Especially now a fast and stable internet connection is very important. Will you help us to make this possible for our customers?
As a Dynamics 365 CRM Expert of our team, you will work in a fun environment where we consider your opinion important. We are looking for someone who can take our environment to a higher level and who can use his expertise to spar with colleagues about the best and most valuable solutions. As a team member, you are working with us on a daily basis to set up our Dynamics 365 CRM environment in such a way that it is easy to maintain.
As a CRM team, we have a crucial role in the rollout of the fiber optic network. Without our systems, residents will not be informed that fiber is coming and its progress. In addition, we provide a 360 customer view, so that customer service can answer incoming questions as well as possible, without sending them from pillar to post. You as a Dynamics 365 CRM Expert have a crucial role in this team.
From KPN's office in the Amersfoort, but working from home is also possible (certainly in corona times).
What do you bring to the table:
• HBO / Bachelor / University level in information technology (ICT / IT)
• Programming skills, preferably also knowledge of database maintenance & optimization
• Experience (> 3 years) with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
• Experience with working in a DevOps environment and Agile way of working
• Communicative skills in Dutch and English
• You are analytical
• Experience (> 5 years) with developing in .Net (C#)
• Experience with GIT and CICD
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Developing web services (API/REST)
• Experience with Azure DevOps
• Good communication skills, technical and functional
• Ability to collaborate in a multi-cultural team, consisting of both business people as well as IT developers
• Experience in agile / scrum way of working, knowledge of creation and slicing of user stories
Who are we:
KPN Technium builds and maintains the creative and technical means to realize the best, proactive and reliable customer experience. People and teams are central to this. Purpose, Mastery & Autonomy are the core values of our organization. We also organize Future Fit Fridays, the way to stay ahead with your knowledge.