KPN - DevOps Engineer - Mobile Core Data & IP Network (Freelance/ZZP)
We are a team of enthusiastic individuals developing and maintaining the Mobile Core Voice network of KPN (2G/3G/4G Voice) along with serving external MVNO customers via our WS department. Do you have a desire and possess skills to make a difference and challenge us? Then you are the colleague we are looking for.
We are a group of 10 people with individual strengths. Our primary focus is Development and Maintenance of Mobile core voice network and related services. Additionally, we also look after BCM, LCM, vulnerability management, OSS, access management, tactical planning, and process improvement.
As an experience DevOps consultant, you will be working for mobile voice team but in close coordination with KPN Wholesale Team. Your primary responsibilities include working with external WS clients, provisioning of required services as per WS guidelines. Continue with rationalization of old infrastructure while migrating to new infrastructure and technologies. Innovating, testing, and implementing any new features, functionalities, and
- Level of education / thinking: Bachelor
- Good communication skills (direct WS customer contact)
- Excellent IP Transport network experience (CCNP level), especially in Service Provider network.
- Routing and Switching (VLAN, OSPF, BGP/MPLS)
- Hands-on Experience in Huawei Evolved Packet Core Solution Design, Test and Implementation.
- Voice (VoLTE/CSFB/SMS/112)
- Excellent level of understanding of 3GPP technical specifications (TS 23.060, TS 23.401, TS 23.501, TS 23.502) related to mobile core network services and functions
- 2G/3G (SGSN/GGSN/PCRF)
- 4G/5G NSA(MME/PCRF/ePDG/SGW/PGW)
- DevOps mindset
- Personality that:
- takes ownership
- is pro-active
- is result oriented
- is teamplayer