KPN - Developer KLR (Freelance/ZZP)
We are working on creating a future-proof data landscape, for which our team works on building/managing a location master data management solution. The system will be highly used throughout the whole of KPN. Resulting in 7 million monthly calls. We need your help to integrate this solution with the rest of the KPN departments.
At the moment, the team is working from home. After Covid, you will probably sometimes work at the office and sometimes from home (at least 60% from home sometimes more). When we go the office we go to Amsterdam Sloterdijk or Rotterdam toren op zuid. Together we created a really fun and inspiring place to work.
You will be working with two other curious developers, a PO, Scrum Master and Data Steward.
Our Way of Working
Within the data office department of KPN, we have adopted Agile and work according to the Scrum methodology. We are convinced of the value of “We Make-We Own” and have embedded DevOps in our development teams. We aim for the best results by hiring best-in-class developers and giving the teams as much autonomy as possible. We believe we have created an inspiring environment for personal development and a great and fun place to work!
- Build and maintain the MDM system within KPN
- Create solutions to provide real-time data streaming with Kafka
- Distribute data via batch files and RESTful API’s
- Onboard applications / departments to the tool
- Developing RESTful API’s for Master Data Management
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Java 11, at least 2 years’ experience
- Spring Boot, at least 2 years’ experience
- Spring Batch is a pre
- RESTful API
- Microservices fundamentals
- DevOps: CI / CD with Jenkins and Docker
- AWS certificate is a pre
- AWS S3
- Monitoring with Grafana