KPN - Data Engineer (Freelance/ZZP)
- Where: Sloterdijk, Amsterdam
- Max rate: 68,50€
- Start date: ASAP
- Knowledge of Python is a must. Azure and SQL are preferred,
- Experience in data management/analysis +-1 year.
- English is a must, preferably also Dutch.
- Presence required at least once a week in the office in Amsterdam.
We are working on creating a future-proof data landscape, for which our team works on building/managing reference data management and a master data management solution. We need your help to build and integrate these solutions with the rest of the KPN departments.
At the moment, the team is working from home. After Covid, you will probably sometimes work at the office and sometimes from home. Our office is at Sloterdijk, Amsterdam, where we work together with three other scrum teams on the same floor. Together we created a really fun and inspiring place to work.
You will be working with 2 other curious developers, a PO, and Scrum Master.
Our Way of Working
Within the data office department of KPN, we have adopted Agile and work according to the Scrum methodology. We are convinced of the value of “We Make-We Own” and have embedded DevOps in our development teams. We aim for the best results by hiring best-in-class developers and giving the teams as much autonomy as possible. We believe we have created an inspiring environment for personal development and a great and fun place to work!
- Managing data management application
- Create integration solutions in python
- Create new application for Fiber upgrade program
- Developing Python APIs for Master data management
- Create and deploy solutions in Cloud (Azure and AWS)
- Create powerBI dashboards
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Python backend development 1-2 years
- Rest APIs
- Kafka hands-on experience
- CI-CD tools ( Jenkins, Airflow ) - good to have
- Data processing (ETL) with python – good to have
- AWS/Azure knowledge - preferable certification (developer or data Engineer)