KPN - Consultant / Reporting Specialist (Freelance/ZZP)
- Bridge → Oracle migration to the cloud
- Must: English (Dutch not required)
- Combination of office/remote (Rotterdam/ Zoetemeer)
- Startdate: ASAP
- Max rate: 90€ per hour
KPN is using Oracle for its financial business process for over 10 years. Currently KPN is migrating from existing Oracle 12.1.3 to Oracle Cloud. This project is running under the name of Bridge and will have a final implementation date on 1st April 2023. Multiple teams are working in streams across various processes like Finance, Human Capital Management (HCM), Supply Chain, Reporting and Procurement.
The IT-processes and working processes between business and IT needs to be setup before the 1st April 2023. Together with your team members you will define the best setup to deliver first time right solutions which will enable the following key words: business value, fast delivery, fit to standard and smiling team members. After April 1st you and your team will be responsible to maintain and further develop the Oracle Projects and Fixed Assets functionality.
Within Bridge the goal is not only to migrate towards Oracle Cloud but also transform the organization and redesign business processes into effective, lean and simple processes. To ensure this transformation KPN is implementing Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) modules
The Projects and Fixed Assets workstream is searching for a configuration engineer to join the team. You will work on different topics to improve and support the operational processes.
Brief Job Description:
You will join the Projects IT team within the Technology Solutions Enterprise Department of KPN. This team consists of both KPN and Tech Mahindra team members who are together responsible for the IT applications and modules supporting the processes within KPN. Oracle Cloud is the main source for our Projects and Fixed Assets related solutions.
Within the team you will work together on the Oracle Cloud ensuring the right functionality for the internal KPN customers. With the projects module we support the core processes of KPN that are projects related. This means both internal projects and projects for external clients. Together you will be responsible for maintaining the application but also to further develop based upon business requirements. Communication is key, you will communicate at different levels, from explaining a solution to team members to share the ‘ bigger picture to business stakeholders and other teams.
Your focus within the team depends on your personal experience and demand within the KPN organization. You will bring at least 5 years of experience implementing end-to-end solutions, preferably for clients in the manufacturing or telecom industries. ERP certificates would be a valuable bonus. You will work in a fast-paced project with the goal of delivering high-value solutions to our internal business customers.
- Fully comprehend client requirements and translate them into implementable solutions using leading Oracle Cloud practices and processes, avoiding customizations wherever possible.
- Design and develop all aspects of Projects and Fixed Assets implementations and required changes to existing applications.
- Develop systems requirements, design, prototype, implement, and rollout solutions
- Write and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications for Reporting needs and business system processes.
- Proactively and frequently communicate with customers to build and maintain a solid working relationship.
- Design and implement functionality to address company needs and improve frequency, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Work with other teams HCM, Supply Chain, Reporting and Procurement and business users as needed.
- Produce and deliver documentation for design, training, and application administration.
- Operate independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
- Demonstrate expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on highly complex customer .
What should you bring
- 10 years of experience developing and architecting all aspects of solutions using the Oracle suite of products.
- 5 years of experience developing and architecting all aspects of solutions using the ERP suite of products.
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in all functional aspects of ERP application solution design, configuration, integration, and deployment.
- Deep understanding of the Oracle Projects and Fixed Assets Module
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills with experience in troubleshooting issues for ERP end users.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Bachelor of Science degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.