KPN B.V. - Salesforce Developer (Freelance/ZZP)
You are an experienced Salesforce developer who is looking for a new and changing environment in the area of technical transformation and the transformation to become an agile organization. Bring your technology passion to our team and contribute your expertise to design and building the new standards for order and CRM processes for KPN Business Market . We offer an environment without stress and with plenty of autonomy where you can help us make the right decisions
As a Sales force developer you are Responsible for
- Working with team members on complex and innovative features using a combination out of the box Salesforce/Vlocity and custom coding
- Design code and do peer review to ensure code coverage across solutions
- Provide support and coach team members in solving problems, analysing designs, and performing peer reviews,
- Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available within each Salesforce/Vlocity Release,
- An active role in determining the MVP for each feature to be released by the team
- Sometimes something goes wrong and because we are DevOps you solve incidents yourself and learn how we can improve ourselves subsequently
Job requirements to all suppliers
What Do We Expect From You
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent education/experience.
- Expert understanding of Salesforce or Java
- Minimum of 5 years work experience and in depth understanding of the out-of-the-box features versus what needs customization. Excellent knowledge of CRM concepts.
- Experience with programming Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, SOSL.
- Experience with Object Oriented design and patterns
- Understanding of Databases and SQL.
- Experience with (REST) APIs
- You have passion for code quality and design patterns
- Vlocity knowledge and proven experience (CPQ, Dataraptor, Omniscript, Integration Procedures) is a plus
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Willingness to learn about new tools and technologies when the need arises. Things change all the time, both inside KPN as well as outside. As a team as well as individuals, we constantly need to adapt to meet new challenges.
- Last but not least, have fun at your workplace with your colleague