KPN B.V. - DevOps - Mobile Voice (Freelance/ZZP)
We are a team of enthusiastic individuals developing and maintaining the Mobile Core Voice network of KPN (2G/3G/4G Voice) along with serving external MVNO customers via our WS department. Do you have a desire and possess skills to make a difference and challenge us? Then you are the colleague we are looking for.
We are a group of 10 people with individual strengths. Our primary focus is Development and Maintenance of Mobile core voice network and related services. Additionally, we also look after BCM, LCM, vulnerability management, OSS, access management, tactical planning, and process improvement.
As an experience DevOps consultant, you will be working for mobile voice team but in close coordination with KPN Wholesale Team. Your primary responsibilities include working with external WS clients, provisioning of required services as per WS guidelines. Continue with rationalization of old infrastructure while migrating to new infrastructure and technologies. Innovating, testing, and implementing any new features, functionalities, and roadmap items. You will also be responsible to help your team members where and when necessary.
• At least 15 years’ experience with most recent experience within a mobile network environment.
• Thinking level of a consultant and have a helicopter view and be able to make short, medium- and long-term strategies.
• Be able to think along and provide one or more solutions to complex technical challenges.
• Have a good understanding of stakeholder and relationship management.
• Be able to realize the vision of clients (WS) within boundaries and agreed Blueprints.
• Good understanding of 3GPP and Mobile network with emphasis/hands-on experience on core network elements (MSC, MGW, DRA, STP, signaling firewall)
• Good understanding of IP protocols (having relevant certification is a plus).
• Huawei experience is desirable but experience with other vendors is also considered (especially Ericsson)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Having an agile mindset with emphasis on continuous improvement.
• Good team player but also able to work independently.
• Result driven and able to meet deadlines.