Junior Privacy Officer (Freelance/ZZP)
you could contribute to the sustainable processing of personal data of 8.5 million clients and over 40,000 colleagues worldwide.
As a Medior/Junior Privacy Officer you contribute by supporting the team of the Global Privacy Office of the bank in exercising its regulatory oversight tasks, and in informing, advising and issuing privacy recommendations to the organisation. Using your (privacy) expertise, knowledge and skills, you make sure that the ban protects personal data and acts within the legal and ethical boundaries. You can make a difference by making sure we as a bank ‘do the right thing’.
Making a difference
- Informing and advising compliance advisors/officers, business, management and employees on Data Privacy including providing advice on Data Protection Impact Assessments;
- Building, managing and improving Rabobank’s data privacy framework;
- Identifying, assessing, measuring, controlling, monitoring and reporting privacy compliance risks across the organization;
- Contributing to the development and implementation of privacy policies and standards across a wide field of expertise;
- Support Senior Privacy Officers with complex, sensitive and multidisciplinary issues in a timely manner;
- Designing training- and other materials that support adequate implementation of privacy policies;
- Support Senior Privacy Officers acting as a point of contact for clients and employees with regard to all issues related to processing of their personal data and to the exercise of their rights under the GDPR.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented people together to focus on further improving the Global Privacy Office. The Global Privacy Office contributes to the strategic goals of the bank; excellent customer focus; meaningful cooperative; rock-solid bank; and empowered employees. We provide advice and information independently and we are partner in digital transformation and innovation. We encourage compliant behavior within the bank. The 2nd line Global Privacy Office aims to make sure that the privacy organisation is effectively organised, and aims to realise with each other a great place to work. The team will consist of about 16 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles. You will collaborate and align with the privacy coordinators in the business and experts around the globe including our subsidiaries.
Lotte van den Dungen Kamstra: Working as GPO for me is: “Never a dull moment and always having the support of our team.”.
Peter-Jan van Daal: " Data protection, in the interest of both our clients and employees, is a foundation for all our processes and services. GPO is at the very heart of this, in 2 roles: advising the 1LoR and supervising the controller.".
As a Privacy Officer you have excellent customer focus supported by influencing, analytical and problem solving skills. You take initiative and collaborate to get the needed results. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in most of the requirements below:
- HBO/WO education, with 1-5 years of relevant working experience;
- At least having or willing to follow one of the following certifications: CIPP/E, CIPT or CIPM, certification or a similar privacy training;
- Experience or affinity with one or more of the following subjects: Information Security, IT, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence Models, Risk Framework (RCF), KYC, CDD, AML, PSD2 or Employee data is a pré;
- Preferably having good project management skills and experience or affinity with agile working, setting up and executing improvement roadmaps, annual plans and storytelling;
- Capable to function in a large, complex, international organisation with a diverse stakeholders framework with different interests;
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch, both verbally and in writing.