Jacobs Douwe Egberts - Global Master Data Manager (Freelance/ZZP)
- Start date: ASAP
- Rate: 75
- Location: Utrecht
- 40 hours a week
Master Data is information that is a key to business operations. It is a single source of basic business data used across multiple systems, applications and processes. This key business information includes the data about customers, products, materials, suppliers, and the like.
In this role you will part of global team which is accountable for providing effective support in terms of Master Data Management and analysis, while operating in a complex, cross-functional and international environment.
In your role as Global Master Data Specialist, you will:
- Check and approve master data creation and/or change requests, in line with data quality standards and agreed governance, completing those change requests within the agreed SLA
- Monitor tickets, prioritize and deal/ dispatch to achieve fulfilment of KPIs (within data quality standards) within cluster/domain specification
- Maintain regular communication with all interested parties, ensuring that they know the status of their requests and any related issues
- Contribute to standards, guidelines, policies, processes and expertise to consistently address recurring strategic enterprise master data issues
- Assist in the documentation of all processes and contribute to the writing of work instructions (SOPs)
- Acts as an ambassador for Global Master Data Management, its policies and standards
- Support MDM CoE on process standardization, optimization and data quality.
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 265 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as Global Master Data Specialist, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Passionate about how data and processes work across a complex ERP landscape
- Keen eye for detail and striving for quality
- Bachelor / Master or equivalent way of thinking
- SAP System experience. Understanding of Master Data principles is a plus
- Knowledge about SAP is a must
- Knowledge about Winshuttle, Power-BI is a plus
- Customer focused
- Passionate about digitalization early adopter
- Strong data analytical skills
- Strong Team player: sharing knowledge and solutions with colleagues to contribute to the overall GMDM strategy
- Proficient English in both writing and speaking
- Advanced MS Office use, especially MS-Excel.