Jacobs Douwe Egberts - eCommerce Specialist (Freelance/ZZP)
- Start date: ASAP
- Max hourly rate: 95€
- The focus is on eCommerce and not on My Services.
- You are replacing someone with a long term sickness, expected to last at least 4 months.
Within JDE we are working on a digital transformation to dramatically enhance our customers’ experience as well as our ability to drive growth in the market. We will accelerate online lead generation, eCommerce and digital innovations such as subscriptions and self-service solutions for customers. To support this acceleration we launched a set first class suit of new cloud-based products for JDE Professional: Salesforce, Apttus, ClickSoft, Marketing Cloud, SAP Hana and EPiServer.
In your role as Global Product Owner eCommerce you support this digital transformation. You will be the connection between stakeholders, markets (mostly in Europe) and the DevOps team to lead the digital development for eCommerce, My Services and new business models.
You will report to Global Business Process Manager Digital and your core responsibilities will be:
- Lead the roll-out of eCommerce to new markets
- Develop new eCommerce and My Services features to enable digital growth and increase retention
- Further build global eCommerce and My Services roadmap in collaboration with local markets
- Driving business value for all initiatives by evaluating ideas from the markets against customers’ needs and business goals and prioritizing user stories accordingly
- Maintain and prioritize product backlog and together with DevOps (on- and offshore) deliver new functionality and fixes with Agile way of working
- Listen to the “voice of the business” by collating change requests
- Assess capability levels in the local teams then develop and deliver training to continuously improve them
- Define, develop and deliver KPI dashboard for local markets to further embed adoption and drive performance
- Further embed Agile way of working in our Professional organization
- Set up a Centre of Excellence with local digital specialists and stakeholders from Digital and IT
- Provide subject matter expertise in eCommerce
- To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong product instinct and a proven track record of continuous optimization and rolling out eCommerce across different markets
- You are an excellent Project Manager that can plan 2-3 steps ahead of the team
- 5+ years of relevant eCommerce and/or online Service experience, both strategic and hands-on
- Excellent communication skills in English
- 2+ years’ experience with Agile Way of Working, preferably certified Product Owner
- Eager to inspire and empower Digital marketeers in local markets
- Understanding of Salesforce products would be ideal
- Experience with developing products, enabling business objectives through technology
- Excellent analytical skills, and data driven approach to constantly analyse user feedback and analytics report
- Experience working with design team to deliver top user experience (UX) and user interface (UI)