IT Risk Manager - Second Line Monitoring (Freelance/ZZP)
- Contract extension possible: Yes
- English and Dutch is mandatory
- Offshore candidates not possible.
- 1-3 days per week to the office in Utrecht.
Are you the knowledgeable second liner who wants to improve the organization as a (Senior) Continuiy & IT Control tester?
Imagine that you, as an second line tester are responsible for testing the Control Self Assessments of the first line regarding IT related topics, such as Technology, Information Security, Third Party risk and/or Business Continuity Management.
Making a difference
• You review first lines testing of key controls in one of the four aforementioned topics. You draw up your independent conclusion and share it with the relevant stakeholders.
• You collaborate with managers and First Line Monitoring (FLM) in several parts of Rabobank.
• You actively contribute to being in control for the IT Domain.
With each other Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our In Control Center brings talented people together to ensure the reliability of the financial statements of Rabobank Group. We support each other, share the workload and take an extra step for the business if needed! For ICC, we are looking for a new colleague who has proven to quickly get the gist of new processes and to provide clear and sound insight into processes, key risks and controls. People see you as a knowledgeable sparring partner who can drive a point home if needed. Your exact areas of attention will be determined with you, according to you knowledge, experience and ambition. Over time, these areas of attention will change, as we believe that a new perspective helps us improve our organization and keeps you interested!
A strong client orientation, persuasiveness, being hands-on and good at organizing and monitoring are clearly essential to the role of (senior) Continuiy & IT Control tester. In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in most of the items below:
• Your communication and collaboration skills are top notch;
• Masters degree, preferably in IT, Risk Management and/or Auditing;
• Relevant working experience in banking;
• Knowledge of (one or more of) the aforementioned 4 topics;
• Relevant knowledge and experience with SOx, risk management and relevant laws and regulations is preferable;
• You are able to get to the bottom of complex content, select its most important aspects and present these clearly and concisely