Freelance Senior Regulatory Reporting Expert (ZZP)
Kans op verlenging: ja
Nederlands vereist: Bij voorkeur wel, niet vereist
Engels vereist: Ja
Duur van de opdracht: Tot 31/8/2023
Verdeling thuiswerken en op het kantoor: Minimaal 20% op kantoor
Senior Regulatory Reporting Expert
Imagine how your organizational skills and ample experience with regulatory reporting will contribute to the quality of the bank's disclosure of data and metrics to various supervisors. As Senior Regulatory Reporting Expert, you will take the lead in coordinating the successful follow-up of various data requests by regulators involving Financial Reporting, Common Reporting and Liquidity Reporting. As a key contact for senior management concerning regulatory requests you are ideally positioned to make a difference.
You and your job
• You are a team player who adds synergy to a high performing team focused on achieving the best results together.
• You coordinate and manage regulatory requests while maintaining a good overview. If necessary, you have the technical skills to go in depth to understand the (new) regulatory data inquiries in order to challenge proposed interpretations and solutions where necessary. In this process you are able to make the right decisions and prioritizations.
• You are directly involved in the transition from a report-driven organization to a data-driven organization. You are a catalysator pushing for efficiency all across the value chain.
• You are in the lead of monitoring progress and meeting deadlines while working with stakeholders to ensure timely regulatory reporting.
• You are able to grow and utilize your network within the bank to deliver high quality financial data to the regulator.
Top 3 responsibilities
Making sure all regulatory reporting deadlines assigned to you are met
High-over quality assurance by checking plausibility and cross domain consistency of regulatory reports
Be a change driver for regulatory subjects that span across and beyond our tribe (department)
You and your talent
• you have experience or strong affinity with complex regulatory requests (e.g. QIS, G-SIB, SRB SA, STE, etc.)
• you have a 5-10 years of experience in finance and regulatory reporting
• you have a good track record in change management
• you are good at perceiving needs and formulating pragmatic follow-up actions
• you encourage collaboration
• you want to get better every day