Freelance Finance & Risk Data Analyst (ZZP)
- 36 hours a week
- Startdate: a.s.a.p., duration 6 months, extension possible
- 1 or 2 days a week working at the Utrecht office, the other days working from home
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Financial Reporting experience and affinity with Data
Imagine we could transform data into reliable (non-)financial reports for external regulators and into relevant analysis for internal stakeholders, within a blink of an eye. You can make the difference as Senior Data-driven Reporting Analyst in the External Reporting tribe within the CFO domain of the Rabobank.
You and your job
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Retail NL and RGO squads in the Domestic Retail Banking/Other area within the External Reporting tribe bring talented people together to deliver (non-)financial information for the external and internal reporting of the bank. With you as a Senior Data-driven Reporting Analyst, the squads will consist of 14 diverse colleagues in a variety of roles.
This position is opened for someone who wants to be involved:
- In the monthly financial reporting process
- Maintenance of the data mapping process from data towards the reporting templates
- Increasing the analytical capabilities in the team with regards to the data and mapping process
- You continuously improve the reliability of reports and data;
- You continuously improve the efficiency of the reporting process through improvement and automation;
- You contribute to the execution of our CFO change agenda, including our transition to technology-enabled data-driven reporting and analysis;
- You provide reliable reports and data to stakeholders, in terms of data quality and compliance with external reporting requirements and internal reporting policies;
- You provide relevant information and analysis on KPIs/KRIs and underlying drivers to stakeholders.
Top 3 responsibilities
- As one of the senior team members, you coach junior and medior team members;
- You are able to solve complex issues by bringing people, data, external regulation and internal policies together;
- You build and maintain trusted relationships with stakeholders.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at the CFO domain.
Within the External Reporting Tribe, we are responsible for providing insight into, among other things, Rabobank's financial position to various stakeholders, including management, the supervisor and auditor. For both regular reports and ad-hoc questions, it is always a great challenge to turn big data into valuable information and analysis.
Reinier de Groot, Data-driven Reporting Analyst
The 13 people in the Retail NL and RGO squads have the mission to be a reliable supplier of data-driven reporting and analysis to our stakeholders. Working together is the way we work; as 1 team at Rabobank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- A Bachelors or Masters degree, with minimum 5 years relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of financial products;
- Experience with regulations concerning reporting;
- Affinity with data and IT;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Stakeholder management;
- Complex problem solving.