Data Scientist (Freelance/ZZP)
Start date: 18/07/2022
Max hourly rate: 88€
Hours per week: 36
For an ECB IFRS9 OSI for Corporate we are looking for medior level candidates to support us. The candidate will tasks will consists of various task related to the OSI:
- Gathering & cleaning of IFRS9 model data, both input and outputs and analysing data
- Preparation of presentations on the working of Rabobanks IFRS9 models
- Q&A sessions with ECB OSI team and iterations with Q&A processes
- Interpretations of findings/issues and their root causes
A number of skills are required for this assignment:
- Strong communication skills are required, ability to communicate both to fellow modellers as well as other stakeholders such as risk model engineers, FR&R, IT, data specialists and higher level managers.
- Ability to cope under pressure as timelines within the OSI process are squeezed.
- Ability to translate complex models & model documentation into easy to comprehend slide material.
- Strong coding skills, such as SQL & Python
- Taking ownership of your own tasks and clearly communicate on progress