Compliance Monitoring Officer KYC (Freelance/ZZP)
you could enhance the compliance behavior of the bank. As a Compliance Monitoring Officer, you can contribute to the strategic objective Strengthening the Core and make a difference by monitoring the compliance theme KYC in the Netherlands and partly within International Wholesale and Rural Banking or Financial Markets.
Deze vacaturetekst is in het Engels uitgewerkt. Kennis van de Nederlandse taal is echter een sterke pré, gezien de samenstelling van het huidige team en de relevante stakeholders.
This vacancy is in English. However knowledge of the Dutch language is a strong advantage, given the current composition of the team and the relevant stakeholders.
Making a difference
• As part of the Compliance Monitoring KYC team, you will be working on the number one priority of the Board: Customer Due Diligence (CDD) or Know Your Customer (KYC).
• As part of the Compliance Monitoring KYC team, you will perform global compliance monitoring assessments on the KYC theme, within the Netherlands and within International Wholesale and Rural or Financial Markets.
• Specific knowledge of complex KYC topics is a pre: The KYC Monitoring responsibilities for the Wholesale domain requires specific knowledge/ capabilities. Due to Corona (sickness) these capabilities are currently less available in the team.
• For this temporary vacancy
• The assessment set-up is clear, all required information is collected and processed , the analyses are performed correctly and with the right amount of detail, and conclusions are logically drawn. Reports are clear, complete, of high quality and in time.
• Working on high quality global control monitoring entails conducting in-depth analyses and monitoring leading to effective control of compliance risks and advise on necessary interventions. You will use different monitoring techniques, varying per assessment. This means great opportunities to learn and develop as a monitoring professional, but also to contribute to the further development of our control framework.
• You will use data analytics techniques during the assessments and contribute to developing the use of innovative monitoring methods (Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other “RegTech” innovations).
• You are a strong sparring partner for management (both within Compliance and to the business), with thorough knowledge of both the business and the relevant laws and regulations.
Customer focus, collaboration, proactive/initiative, integrity and a hands-on mentality are clearly essential for the role of Compliance Monitoring Officer KYC. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
• University degree or comparable level of work / experience required.
• At least 1-3 year audit and/or monitoring experience in Compliance, or control-related, knowledge of monitoring techniques and data analyses experience.
• You have knowledge and experience of the key compliance theme Customer Due Diligence, or willing to learn fast.
• Specific KYC knowledge of Transaction Monitoring or experience in the KYC Wholesale domain is a strong advantage.
• A completed certified Compliance Professional/Officer education or willing to start this education.
• With your creativity and skills you make the difference with on-topic presentations and reports. MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience in reporting and presenting monitoring results to senior management is a strong advantage.
• Knowledge about new technological developments e.g. Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other “RegTech” innovations.
• Experience in the financial industry, preferably within Banking (Wholesale, Financial Markets and/or Commercial).
• You take initiative, enjoy meeting new challenges, are familiar with the agile way of working and know how to approach multiple hard deadlines.
• You are fluent in English and Dutch.