BI Specialist (Freelance/ZZP)
The W&R KYC Operations Center is set up to support the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardization and striving for excellence in relation to KYC in the W&R regions and business units.
Key objective is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments. This requires strong communication skills.
Within the W&R KYC Operations Center, Business Management is facilitating, challenging and steering the Wholesale and Rural KYC Roadmap and the day-to-day Operations of the W&R KYC Operations Center. To strengthen the team, we are looking for a Business Analyst.
Making a difference
- Design and develop integration / technical aspects on MI tool implementation.
- Develop and implement the MI platform and infrastructure to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the KYC processes.
- Manage and monitor our KPIs timely and accurately in order to achieve our goals.
- Enhance the MI capabilities to support the rising expectations about data quality and provide insight in the operational risks and processes.
- Responsible for building reporting solutions using the most appropriate technology available.
- Deliver monthly W&R KYC MI which is used by several senior stakeholders.
- Focal point for drawing up the bank's reports on the Know Your Customer (KYC) domain for W&R KYC Operations Center.
- Provide clear workflow- and steering information together with your colleagues.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our W&R KYC Operations Center brings talented people together to enhance our way of working and our results in the area of KYC. With you as a W&R KYC Business Analyst, the team will consist of 10 colleagues in a variety of roles and focus on supporting the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations across Wholesale and Rural. We are looking for a Business Analyst who collaborates with various line and project managers within a large, dynamic environment to achieve improvements. As a Business Analyst you will play an active role within the department W&R KYC Operation Center.
Our employees, management and supervisors know exactly where we stand thanks to our data being completely up to date, aligns perfectly with the needs of the business, from source and delivery to data lake, to reporting tooling, to tactical and strategical dashboards with smart analysis and crystal clear insights. That is the next level KYC Operations Center MI that we want to achieve together with you! As a Business Analyst you have customer focus, analytical skills and are indispensable able to deal with resistance. In addition, it is important that you recognize yourself in the following:
- Master Degree in Information/Business IT with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a Business Intelligence function or related field.
- Experienced in organisation and process structuring and in the business aspects of banking.
- Creative problem solving, analytical and strategic skill set.
- A passion for data quality and Management Information.
- Creative ability to develop solutions that work, are user friendly, and are easy to maintain.
- Solid knowledge of data-infrastructure, SQL programming, Office and IT automation (Excel, PowerPoint) and BI tooling (Power BI).
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum and DevOps.
- Professional English language skills.
W&R KYC requires development and implementation of MI. This will be taken up in the tribe CB&DS in the medium to long term. For the short term, it is preferred to fill this development need with a temporary resource, rather than an internal resource.
The end result is developed and implemented KYC Operational and Business MI
The analyst is working to complete a plan of functional requirements. Progress will be monitored on a weekly basis.