BI Developer (Freelance/ZZP)
How do you think data & analytics can contribute to efficient processes, happy customers and continuous improvements in the skill set of employees?
Each year 10 million interactions are handled by the customer service department within the bank. The conversations are handled on a cloud platform. The mission of the bank is to create customer value and satisfaction in these conversations, to do this with motivated and skilled professionals, and of course in an efficient manner. Data has a huge potential to contribute to this mission. Were hiring Data Analytics talent that is excited to join us and help us reach those goals.
- Support in making high-end information products within the organisation for a 4K user base!
- Building solutions based on the Microsoft BI-stack from SQL to ETL and from design to visualisation in a dedicated team
- Convert data to easy to consummate relevant actionable insights
- Analysing the information needs and design and implement the best suitable solutions
Working together is the way we work. The position is within the Innovation & Technology Office (CITO) with the mission to ensure that the bank is an innovative technology-driven cooperative bank. Within the team there is a strong believe we can really make a difference in helping the customer service department to attain their goals. There are lots of possibilities to develop within the team and you will work with, among others, the latest Microsoft Azure technology. You will join a team of more than 70 BI Professionals and youll work with colleagues who like to learn and share their knowledge as well in an open and informal environment.
Quote of your colleague to be:
Rudolf, Senior BI Developer: “What appeals to me is that I can work with the latest BI tools and techniques. Our philosophy is dont stick in the past, but keep innovating and stay on top of new methods and ideas. You can tell business is counting on us to do so and also appreciates us doing so!”
- Hbo/wo level
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of SQL 2016
- Minimum of 6 year experience with Microsoft SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and PowerBI
- Experience with working and setting up an Azure BI platform
- Good understanding of modelling techniques as Kimball and data vault
- Knowledge of data warehouses and BI concepts
- Focussed, eager to learn and result oriented
- Experience with agile way of working is a pre