Athlon - Product Owner Cloud Services (AWS) (ZZP)
- Startdatum: 1 december 2022
- Leading SAFe certificaat is een vereiste
- SAFe product owner training is een pré
- Basale kennis van AWS is vereist, meer/diepgaandere kennis is mooi meegenomen.
- Bij Athlon wordt er 50/50 thuis/kantoor gewerkt. Uiteraard is dit flexibel in goede afstemming met manager/team.
- Tarief: 95 euro (is bespreekbaar aan de hand van kennis/ervaring)
- Voertaal binnen Athlon International is Engels, daarom s.v.p. MET EEN ENGELSTALIG CV VOORSTELLEN.
- Graag beschikbaarheid en eventuele vakantieplannen vermelden in CV
The role of Product Owner
The Cloud Product Owner holistically oversees the development and delivery of requested products in accordance with predefined products requirements. The Product owner maximizes the value of the product delivery for the company. The Product Owner also tracks the performance of and coordinates with other Product Owners within Athlon.
As the business expert for our Local Cloud Center of Excellence, you will be responsible for our roadmap, manage market demands & coordinate the prioritization of these demands in close contact with the Product Manager or Portfolio Management. You ensure the demands are in alignment to the mission or the team, i.e. providing a secure and compliant landing zone for the applications in Cloud and enable the organization to reach and improve the maturity level in Cloud.
You will provide input to organizational & divisional strategies & goals. Establishing & managing stakeholder relationships will form part of your role & responsibilities. Ensuring alignment with Athlon legal, compliance & risk polices is key. You can do this as a product owner with full focus on:
- Coordinating the cloud services
- Representing Athlon in various boards or meetings regarding these solutions
- Ensuring service fulfillment within the defined SLAs
- Ensuring alignment of processes and requirements with all Athlon & MBM related compliance, legal and risk policies,
- Contribute in defining user stories and business requirements
- Fulfil this role within the context of the SAFe implementation within Athlon
Apart from developers the team consists of the cloud solution architect, who defines the technical life cycle and roadmap and cloud security responsible
A background in requirements engineering is preferred above a background in project management.
Knowledge / experience in working with Azure boards
Knowledge of AWS cloud on an essential level
Knowledge of DevOps strategies and practices.
Since Athlon has decided to use SAFe as the Agile framework, a certificate of Leading SAFe is necessary and having followed the SAFe Product Owner training is a nice to have.
Let’s talk Athlon
Hi there! We're Athlon. The international market leader in modern mobility solutions and part of the Mercedes-Benz Group. With a rich history of more than a hundred years, you can conclude that we have already covered the necessary kilometers. Do we take that lead for granted? Absolutely not. It makes us more ambitious to provide even better personal service to our customers. Together with around 1,700 colleagues, we are shaping sustainable mobility. We're proud of that. From vehicle leasing to fleet solutions and from electrification to contributions to the sharing economy.