MyAthlon is the international customer portal of Athlon for interaction with customers from different organizations such as drivers, fleetmanagers and internal employees. The portal is currently active in 4 countries and is the primary contact for drivers to search for lease cars, configuration of their car, quote to order process, claim damage, expenses, update driver data and mileage, service history of cars and finances. It interacts with several local country backoffice systems in order to provide fleetmanagers with intelligence data of their fleet in reporting and dashboards. Employees use the portal to open accounts for drivers and fleetmanagers.
Business cases from the local countries indicate opportunities to improve efficiency and process optimization, which will be implemented by the MyAthlon-team in addition to a further rollout of the portal to other countries and expanding functionalities.
- 5 years experience as Front End Developer with Angular and JS;
- Experienced with developing Software as a Services (SaaS);
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Git);
- Experience with RESTful web services design and implementation;
- Experiences in the architecture and implementation of microservices;
- Good knowledge in API definition languages (OpenAPI, Swagger, Jaml);
- Hands on experience with Jira & Confluence tools;
- Experience with UX Design;
- Active driver of change who seeks opportunities for innovation and continuous improvements of our software.
- Attention to detail is important;
- Hands on / can-do mentality;
- Results oriented and a high focus on quality;
- Pragmatic and realistic.